For more than 20 years, Renée Bondi and the Bondi Ministries team have traveled throughout the United States reminding audiences of two powerful truths – God is real and God is faithful. In 2002, Bondi Ministries was formed as a self-sufficient entity focused on bringing God’s message of hope to people experiencing pain and hardship.
Today, Bondi Ministries provides:
- Presentations for conferences, retreats, church-wide events
- Presentations in schools, prisons, shelters
- One-on-one peer counseling
- Distribution of bibles & counseling support materials
- 100% of concert honorariums & donations go directly to the ministry; and neither Renée nor her husband receives compensation for their time or efforts.
Funds are used to offset travel costs, pay for part-time office staff and for Renée’s on-going medical attendant care. Ideas for support include:
- Peer counseling materials/bible distribution: $25
- Caregiver travel expense: $125/day
- Honorarium for school or prison presentation: $300
- Out of area wheelchair accessible van rental: $495/weekend
- Daily caregiver for Renée: $2350/month
We are grateful for those who support this work through generous gifts, both large and small. Every dollar you donate will help ensure that the services we provide remain relevant and available to everyone. Please partner with us and let us know where you would like your gift designated.
You can help! Click here to donate