A life filled with excitement.
A future filled with hope.
A tragic accident.
End of story? Hardly…
It’s just the beginning.
At age 29, Renée Bondi was engaged to be married and had a beautiful singing voice, a thriving career as a music teacher, and a loving family. But then one night a bizarre accident shattered her spine and left her quadriplegic. Her life changed forever. Renée lost not only all use of her hands and legs, but also her singing voice — she could barely speak above a whisper. Unwilling to accept that her life was over, Renée searched her heart and sought the Lord for direction. Although there were many dark days, Renée continued to persevere.
Against all odds and all physicians prognosis, Renée’s voice was miraculously restored with a crystal clear, angelic sound. Renée harnessed her talents to inspire and give hope to others.
An incredibly gifted Christian singer before her accident, Renée has augmented her gifts to include a dynamic speaking ability that grabs her audiences. Whether performing a powerful concert or sharing her profound and victorious story that includes paralysis and a life confined to a wheelchair, those who hear Renée are uplifted and mesmerized by her angelic voice, music and messages. Most importantly, all who hear Renée are encouraged to pursue a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Renee touched our people's hearts by her sincere expression of faith and trust. She welcomed us into HER
faith world... and drew us in with her heartfelt prayer, music and personal sharing. Renee's down-to-earth "way of being"
speaks volumes about what happens when a person allows Jesus to really walk with him/her in all the circumstances of life.
As a real person, with real faith, Renee was an extraordinary Year of Faith speaker who touched the heart of our faith.
Sr. Marie Paul, St. Mel Parish
Keynote and/or performance credits include:
- Women of Joy Conference
- Extraordinary Women’s Conference, Various Cities
- Women of Virtue, Various Cities
- TimeOut for Women, Various Cities
- Heritage Keepers Women’s Conference
- Christian Booksellers Assoc. National Convention
- National Catholic Youth Conference
- Gospel Music Association’s “Seminar in the Rockies”
- Hosanna International Festival in Jerusalem
- World Youth Day, Toronto & Denver
- 20th Anniversary Celebration of Joni & Friends Ministries
- Statewide Women’s Conference for Hawaiian Island Ministries
- Western State’s Association of Christian Schools International Convention
- California Governor’s Prayer Breakfast with Dr. Lloyd Ogilivy
- Religious Education Congress
- Saddleback Valley Community Church Women’s Retreat
- Catholic Charismatic Renewal Conferences, Various Cities
When Renée addressed our 2010 Christian Women’s Conference, a remarkable “aura” came over our audience as she
unfolded her story and gave testimony to God’s direction for her life. The audience went from curious attentiveness,
to compassion, to eagerness for more, more, more — to incredible anticipation for the rest of the story — finally a
resounding cheer as Renée‘s message came to an extraordinary peak and all stood in spontaneous applause and
God-directed praise. What a moment that was!
Sue Rogers, Director Christian Women’s Conference, Lincoln Christian University
- Gold Medallion nominee for The Last Dance but Not the Last Song
- Best Contemporary Acoustic Songwriter, Great American Song Contest
- Woman of the Year, California State Senate
- Unity Award, Inspirational Artist, United Catholic Music & Video Association
- Turning Your Scars into Stars Award, Crystal Cathedral Ministries
- Special Congressional Recognition for Outstanding Service to the Community, US House of Representatives
- Walter Knott Service Award for Humanitarian Spirit, Goodwill Industries
Renée Bondi is one of the top-selling independent Contemporary Christian Artists selling over 150,000 copies and is being played on radio stations and networks across the country. She is available for radio/TV interviews with stories that will captivate your audiences of all ages.
For booking, contact Deborah Winders at (800)795-5757 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Here is a sample of her appearances:
TV Appearances include:
- It’s A Miracle PAX TV
- Hour of Power Interview guest (2x) with Rev. Robert H. Schuller, guest vocalist (8x)
- 700 Club Christian Broadcasting Network
- Aspiring Women Total Living Network
- Life On The Rock EWTN
- Our Town Trinity Broadcasting Network
- Life Today with James Robison Trinity Broadcasting Network
- Praise The Lord Trinity Broadcasting Network
- New Breed of Man Trinity Broadcasting Network
- 180 Videos WCPO Cincinnati, OH
- Living Life Christian cable talk show
- CTN Live Christian Television Network
- Overcoming the Odds Adelphia cable network
- Getting Together Cornerstone TeleVision
Radio Interviews include:
- KKLA 99.5 FM Los Angeles, CA Duffy & Company Live
- KKLA 99.5 FM Los Angeles, CA Live from LA
- WTMR 800 AM Philadelphia, PA Putting it On the Line Radio Show
- ST. JOSEPH Radio, International broadcast
- KFUO 850 AM St. Louis, MO Jubilee Network
- KFIZ AM Wisconsin, Backstage Live
- WEMI AM Fond du Lac, WI
- CATHOLIC ANSWERS Nationwide, Catholic Answers Live
- WMIH 1260 AM Cleveland, OH
- WKZM 104.3 FM Orlando, FL
- KWAV 107.9 FM San Clemente, CA American Family Living Radio Show
- KDAR 98.3 FM Oxnard, CA
- WWIB 103.7 FM Chippewa Falls, WI
- KCBR 1040 AM Colorado Springs, CO
- KSMH 1620 AM Sacramento, CA
- WDEO AM Ave Maria Radio The Al Kresta Show
To book a TV/Radio Interview, please contact
Deborah Winders at Bondi Ministries, (800)795-5757
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.